Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where To Buy Paper Napkins In Abu Dhabi Where Can I Get Decent Glasses That Won't Scratch?

Where can I get decent glasses that won't scratch? - where to buy paper napkins in abu dhabi

I'm 27 and I wear glasses for 5 years. In my last 3 sets of lenses, I got big problems with scratching them. I went to Sears Optical for most of the time and went to Wal-Mart. My first pair of Wal-Mart in 2004 without any problems, I went to a test and my vision is so much I've changed a new pair of glasses in 2006. Scratches terrible one years later, in 2007 I returned to Sears, who has done the same thing. I always have with the anti-glare polycarbonate. I do not know if it changes how they do this or what. Sunglasses Sears have been much worse than Wal-Mart. I went to Americas Best Contacts and glasses in 2008 and approximately 6 months on the road, the same thing. Now I'm back to Wal-Mart and the glasses were in June and scratched again.
I can not see without glasses, so I am very careful with them and always has been. I buy clothes for cleaning lenses and tell me to buy, always before wet clean my glasses, I do not know "to use the shirt or tie, to remove them, do not use paper towels or napkins in them. Even the clothes as they tell detergent free water, but remains at zero.
I will break my lenses here. Someone told me to go third vision of chain stores, but they are like glasses, and 400-700 will usually need to change lenses once a year because of my vision. Is there somewhere out there, can make decent lenses, or there is a way to get scratches on my glasses? Could band anti-glare coating that causes the problem (even if they say it is) the best scratch resistance?

No comments:

Post a Comment