Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lyme Disease, Lump In Head Is There Anything You Should Do For Tick Bits?

Is there anything you should do for tick bits? - lyme disease, lump in head

I've embedded a bit part in my arm and pulled me not to think about pressing kill the first with something hot, which has fallen over itself. It was two days ago and is now swollen and I feel a large bulge in the middle of the assumption that the head was left. There were many of them will be if they continued to live in the north, and I never bothered, but I was diagnosed with Lyme disease, there are about 16 years and do not want to go through it again especially since I have other health problems, could affect it. Now I live in Florida, where I said Lyme disease is extremely low in this case. I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment