Monday, February 22, 2010

The Readers Edge Cracked Mature Answers And Readers Only:Racial Slurs Made To My Children And I. Why Is That Acceptable?

Mature answers and readers only:Racial slurs made to my children and I. Why is that acceptable? - the readers edge cracked

We are white. Was in Detroit, the home of a family, my children and I am sitting at a red light, was the window of my son easily broken, while, at Detroit Redford. Suddenly, we heard three girls go africian Americans in the path that calls us names for no reason. They used Honky, Cracker, White B ** ches, etc.


Why is it acceptable, but if someone write his name by a different color, is not it? (not me)

What are the laws on this?

These laws for all races?

Not that I'm going to do something, and my children, which can show good and bad in the hope to teach that the laws relating to such things. I have aSK is one of my colleagues on legal, and he could not receive an adequate response for me, my children offer. Basically, there are, if you know, doing nothing. Heh.

You do not want the example adduced by the girls, my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment