Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ektelon Racquetball Rackets Racquetball Rackets: Is The Ektelon O3 Blue Supposed To Come With Extra Weights?

Racquetball rackets: Is the Ektelon O3 Blue supposed to come with Extra Weights? - ektelon racquetball rackets

Hello. I bought a blue Ektelon O3 eBay. I was hoping that it comes with the extra weight, but not.

My question is: Are these bats usually come with inserts extra weight? I told eBay ad for the weight was 185-191 grams, which is believe me, that weights the available input would have to be adapted to your personal preferences. Please let me know if it usually comes with the bat or not, so that might cause a problem with this eBay seller.

2 comments:

adam p said...

I have not seen the blue Ektelon come from any outlet.

I think the 185-191 is more likely that the weight of the racket strung.

Unstrung weight was 175 grams

It would be worth a try to call and tell Ektelon connector for a network buy from O3. I'm pretty sure it will be good.

Good Luck

Adam

Amanda S said...

Ektelon Tennis with power plugs usually come with caps, my o3 red weighs 170 Unstrung do not know how many with a rope, I would like to contact the seller, but looking back on the announcement and see if it plugs the right club are mentioned in pictures or in the notice, you may not be the case if he does not appear in every frame, or if the racket is not new

Post a Comment