Friday, January 8, 2010

Career Counseling Seattle Has Anyone Had Success With Career Counseling?

Has anyone had success with career counseling? - career counseling seattle

I have a job I love, but it's pretty banal, boring and has little chance of a breakthrough. But in an economy where jobs will be lost left and right, the work seems to be safe and have a good package of benefits. I am also able to pay my bills each month. I am very grateful. However, it has been ten years since I college, and I have not yet been issued is a position that seems to be a set of skills. Could be useful in career guidance for me.

2 comments:

eskie lover said...

It can be very useful in your university. Many former students, businesses, or working with large companies to get the positions of our list of organizations you to our Career Center at our universities. Help the alumni of my school to update their resumes, help with practice interviews and video presentations with companies, if there are positions that are likely to qualify. It's like having your own little network and their own professional advisor staff is really interested in the direction of his career and promotions.

self-act... said...

It depends on the intention of the advice because I have used in two different areas. I live in a conservative area where people do not commit the government and we have to help a local place, and seek my husband and I have good support from these persons will receive .... But in 1982 I went to a man in another town, I wanted to help people. They tested me and helped me in a secretarial school b / c there were budget cuts and I could not even know where they were the best. Then I went to school and can help more, but I had my son and ended up staying with them at home instead of pursuing a career in this period. Then try free for consultants as has been suggested that this is exactly what you might need a number of resources.

Post a Comment