Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vespa Helmet Granturismo WHAT TYPE OF HELMET Do I BUY For MOPEDS?

WHAT TYPE OF HELMET do I BUY for MOPEDS? - vespa helmet granturismo

What kind of helmet I buy my bike ride .. I read somewhere that the law of Maryland (state i said to live) that motorcyclists should wear a helmet .. This seems crazy to me .. (Maryland law, cyclists are required to wear a helmet when riding on the street) .. .. then perhaps the reading and the information was wrong, but I am so, either with a helmet ... but I'm not sure what type of helmet to buy ...


1. How do I get an open face motorcycle helmet (which I thought to get)

2. a motorcycle helmet Full Face

3. or I have moped style scooter helmets helmets can be found on eBay .. but I'm not really that kind of helmet style .. so that an open motorcycle helmet is the best solution or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment